Measuring work wellbeing
By continuously measuring work well-being, you gain accurate information about employee satisfaction, developmental needs in the workplace, and management activities. Measuring work well-being improves employee satisfaction and loyalty in addition to increasing work productivity and business profitability.
Convenient turnkey solution for measuring work well-being
By continuously measuring work well-being in real-time, you can improve staff satisfaction and loyalty, promote a positive employer image and increase work productivity and business profitability.
Agile surveys show the staff that they are valued and that their opinions matter. At the same time, the surveys improve work well-being, develop employee expertise, extend careers, decrease sick leave frequency and increase productivity.
Roidu’s turnkey service includes:
- An appealing and user-friendly survey that can be branded according to customer’s visual guidelines.
- Survey specification work that ensures relevant results that can be easily utilised.
- Versatile real-time online reporting service and email reports that display the relevant user-specific information in clear graphs and indicators.
- A personal contact person and friendly support service via phone and email on weekdays from 8.30 am to 5 pm.
Multi-channelled measurement of work well-being
The smartest way to publish work well-being surveys is via a link that is opened in a browser. This enables attaching background information to the responses without having to ask for it from the respondents. The links can be send via email or text message. That said, it is sometimes necessary to collect feedback in other ways as well, which is why Roidu offers multi-channelled solutions for measuring work well-being. This enables collecting feedback using various methods but having all the results in the same reporting service.
Roidu’s work well-being survey can be published
- on a computer or smartphone through a link sent via email or text message, for example,
- as part of a website,
- on a smartphone after reading a QR -code, and
- in an application or program (e.g. intranet).
- An anonymous quick feedback survey can also be published on a feedback device.
Efficient use of work well-being data
The successful measurement of work well-being starts with the staff being able to give feedback as effortlessly as possible and trust that their opinion carries weight in operational development. Roidu’s experts will help you plan the right kind of survey and indicators, thus ensuring that the feedback can be utilised as efficiently as possible.
Collecting feedback is only the first step. Transforming employee feedback into well-being is the key. Measuring work well-being continuously and frequently enables defining goals, monitoring changes and measuring results across the entire organisation. This is how you help the entire staff reach their full potential.
It is essential to integrate work well-being data into business development and decision-making and to engage the entire staff in developing their own activities in their specific areas of responsibility. This is the only way to reach all the benefits of measuring work well-being. Roidu’s reporting service facilitates the utilisation of the data by offering a user-specific reporting view for each level of the organisation and reports according to information needs.
Roidu’s services for multi-channel measurement
How can we help you? Leave us your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Head of Customer Solutions
- +358 50 5459598
- Head of Customer Success
- +358 50 3423536